|Length of Stay||Price Per Person (in US $ Dollars)|
14 days / 13 nights / Sunday – Saturday
Goalkeeper Training Option
Included in Camp Fees
Airport Transfer from Madrid (MAD) Airport to Camp
Unaccompanied Minor (UM) Round Trip Airport Transfer from Madrid (MAD) Airport to Camp
Add $ 85 to Transfer fee above
Outside Hours Supplemental One Way Airport Transfer Fee
Add $ 85
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Real Madrid Camp is taught in Spanish only. However, a few coaches/staff and monitors speak some Basic English during each session. For many years, we have had participants coming from all over the world and a lot of them do not speak Spanish but acclimate very well to the camp as there is no language barrier.
Your Soccer Camp Fee Includes:
- Full board accommodation (14 days/13 nights)
- Three meals per day + snacks
- Full coaching program
- Daily bus transfer to training facilities
- 5 hours of English or Spanish classes per week (6 hours per week for Technification sessions)
- Learning materials
- Services of Real Madrid Foundation Qualified Coaches
- Insurance (limited coverage)
- Staff presence 24 hours a day
- Fundacion Real Madrid Official Kit (1 Rucksack + 1 Short + 1 Shirt + 1 Cap)
- Real Madrid Foundation Camp closing presentation, Official photo & Certificate Award.
- Excursion visit of Madrid and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium / Museum and Ciudad Real Madrid (Real Madrid team training center at Valdebebas)
Note: All prices are per person and in US dollars. Prices & availability are subject to change without written notification and are not confirmed until full payment has been made.