AC Milan Junior Camp 2024 Prices Coming Soon
(Enter your email address on our Newsletter Sign Up Box (bottom left of this page) to receive 2024 Soccer Camps Updates)
1 Week Camps and 2 Week Camps are available.
For 2 Week Camps, please use the following formula: Price of Session + Price of Session. (5% discount for 2 weeks stay)
|Length of Stay||Price Per Person (in US $ Dollars)|
Residential Camp: 7 days / 6 nights / Sunday – Saturday
$ Coming Soon
Day Camp: 7 days / Sunday – Saturday
$ Coming Soon
Round Trip Airport Transfer from Venice (VCE) Airport to Cortina d’Ampezzo, Jesolo Lido, Lignano Sabbiadoro, or Gallio Camp
$ Coming Soon for Cortina D’Ampezzo, Lignano Sabbiadoro and Gallio ($ Coming Soon One Way)
$ Coming Soon for Jesolo Lido ($ Coming Soon One Way)
Your Soccer Camp Fee Includes:
- Hotel full board accommodation
- Three meals per day (Day camp lunch only)
- Evening activities throughout the week (Except Day camp)
- Full coaching program
- AC Milan Junior Camp Certificate of Attendance
- Qualified Staff presence 24 hours a day
- Transfer by private bus from hotels to fields during the week
- AC Milan Academy Kit (one full kit per stay only (e.g.: 2 weeks stay or more: 1 kit), it is important to mention your size in centimeters on the online application to get the right kit on the first day of camp!)
- Wash of the AC Milan Academy kit during your stay
- AC Milan Lead Coaches (supervisors) during the week (you will hear their own international soccer stories during relaxation moments to make your stay unforgettable)
- Mineral water available on the playing field
- Free snacks will be available twice a day, mid-morning and mid-afternoon
The camp requires a doctor’s medical certificate (no older than a year) attesting that the participant is physically able to fully participate in all sports and social activities during the camp.
All Italian camps are taught in Italian only. However, a few coaches speak some English during each session. For numerous years, we have had participants coming from all over the world and a lot of them do not speak Italian but acclimate very well to the camp as there is no language barrier.
Note: All prices are per person and in US dollars. Prices & availability are subject to change without written notification and are not confirmed until full payment has been made.