NOTE: By registering for a camp, you are granting Soccer Camps International permission to keep and forward the provided personal information to the selected camp. If you do not agree to such, do not furnish any personal information to Soccer Camps International.
NOTE: Data you provide may be stored on servers in the USA and other countries.
Before submitting information to Soccer Camps International please read this Policy. Use of any part of Soccer Camps International sites, indicates your acceptance of this Policy and agreement to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with the Policy. Please note that this Policy applies only to personally identifiable information collected on our Sites and thru the registration process.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED. The following are the types of information we may collect:
Information You Provide Us
Personal information you provide us, such as a user ID and password, name, email address, telephone number, physical address, birth date, gender, zip code or other information may be collected via the Site or registration process.
Site Usage Information
We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit the Site. For example, we may collect click-stream data and your IP address.
When you open emails from the Site, we may receive a confirmation noting you opened the email, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of which emails we send you and which emails you may receive from our partners, subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what types of emails you have opted to and not to receive.
Information from Other Sources
We may add information from other sources to your personal information.
2. HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED. We may collect information from you in different areas on the Site, including but not limited to those described below:
You may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information, including a user ID and password, to access certain features on the Site, including, but not limited to, Newsletters, Contests, Store purchases, or other subscription-based or free services.
Newsletters and Site Emails
We may offer free newsletters to share information with you about the Site, camps, our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries, or our advertisers and sponsors. You may receive a newsletter either by registering for a specific newsletter or in conjunction with a special feature or membership for which you have registered on the Site. You may cancel your free email subscription by following the instructions provided on the Site or, in some instances, in the designated area of certain newsletters or emails.
Contests or Sweepstakes
Surveys or Voting
From time-to-time we may request personally identifiable information from you via surveys or voting polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey.
IP Addresses and Click-stream Data
We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. Our computers identify your computer by its IP address. When you request Web pages from the Site, our computers log your IP address. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Site. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. This data helps us understand how visitors arrive at the Site, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
If you order any information, buy any products or subscribe to any services offered on our Site, including but not limited to the Store, we will ask you to complete an order form that requires certain information, including payment information such as a credit card number and expiration date as well as general contact, billing and shipping information. We will use this information to complete the transaction, i.e., to deliver the information, products or other services you ordered, and to collect payment. For your protection, all such information is collected and stored through encrypted means.
3. HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION. Personally identifiable information will not be sold or otherwise transferred on an individual basis to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. As a user, you will have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Soccer Camps International, camps and/or any third parties. The Site reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and to inform advertisers of such information as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their advertising banners. We do this to offer more targeted products and services to you and to customize and enhance your online experience on the site. We will not provide individual data but will provide only aggregated data from these analyses to third parties, unless you consent to such use. In addition, the Site reserves the right to contact a subscriber regarding account status, changes to the subscriber agreement and other matters that relate to the underlying service and/or the information collected, regardless of whether the user has opted out of promotional activities on the site.
4. WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED. At times, we may share your personally identifiable information with others for various purposes. The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others:
Agents: We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include order fulfillment, e-mail deployment, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Site and data analysis, marketing assistance, credit card payments, and customer service. These entities only access the personally identifiable information to perform their functions, but may not use the information for other purposes.
Promotional Offers: We may email you offers on behalf of other partners. When we do this, we do not give that partner your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you may opt out in response to the email.
Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information such as demographics and Site usage statistics with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
Partners Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) with partners and camps.
Business Transfers: The Site or Soccer Camps International, may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred. In such a case, your personally identifiable information, which we have gathered, may be one of the business assets transferred.
Legal Process: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
Links to Other Web Sites
5. SECURITY. This Site incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration, such as Secure Sockets Layer or “SSL” and firewalls, to ensure that your information is secure and confidential. Certain personally identifiable information, such as credit card information, is transferred to our computers utilizing encryption software. Only those employees who need access to your information to carry out business functions are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required. Some areas on the Site require a password. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. It is important to recognize that whatever you transmit or disclose online could be collected and used by others or unlawfully intercepted by third parties. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
6. A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY. The Site is a general audience site. The Site knowingly collects personally identifiable information from children, we do so in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.) including, without limitation, obtaining necessary parental consents. The Internet offers many entertaining and educational opportunities for children. Parental guidance and supervision is necessary to ensure a safe and rewarding online experience. A number of interactive features on the Site require registration to participate or will require registration in the future to participate (e.g. site registration/customization, promotions). In many cases, users may be required to enter their first and last name, age, zip code and e-mail address. In some cases, users will be required to select a special user name to be used as an identifier for the feature and must also enter a password and a secret hint that will help us verify their identity if they forget their password. If the Site determines that a person is under the age of thirteen, based on the information provided during the registration process, that person will not be permitted to register for features requiring the submission of personal information, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998(15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.). Children who indicate that they are under thirteen years old will not be able to make credit card purchases or participate in interactive features on the Site that involve the collection and retention of personal information and they will not be contacted about special offers or promotions. The Site works with (and may provide links to) third party sites. Such third parties may permit children under the age of thirteen to register for these features on their sites in accordance with their respective privacy policies. For more information, please review the privacy policies of each respective third party site.
7. VISITORS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. Our Web site and the servers that make this site available worldwide are located in the United States. All matters relating to these sites are governed by the laws of the State of California in the United States. Any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our sites and submitting information, you authorize this transfer.
Soccer Camps International
3790 El Camino Real, PMB 2018
Palo Alto, CA 94306