Manchester City Football Camps Programs
The Manchester City Football Schools training program in Manchester, England, is available for soccer players aged 9 – 17 years with the Soccer Performance Program for boys and girls from 14 – 17 years old, the Soccer Development Program for boys and girls from 9 – 13 years old and the Soccer and Language Program for boys 9 – 17 years old and girls 14 – 17 years old. The Manchester City Soccer Camps Programs are intensive soccer training programs which take place at Manchester City’s world-class training facility, the City Football Academy.
Delivered by City Football Schools coaches and specialists, this Manchester Camp program gives players an authentic insight into the world of professional soccer at the home of Manchester City. With unique access to the Club’s training philosophy and methodology, you will experience how Manchester City’s teams strive to play beautiful football – an attractive, technically-skilled, forward-playing game – and how the players optimize their training sessions to earn a competitive edge from week to week.
The Manchester City Soccer Schools program is for boys and girls from ages 9 – 17.
TRAIN AND PLAY LIKE A MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER!
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Experience Manchester City’s training philosophy and methodology on the City Football Programs this summer. Designed to help you improve your soccer skills in an authentic professional training environment, the summer training programs are based at Manchester City’s world-class training facility, the City Football Academy.
Take your game to the next level intensive soccer education programs at the City Football Academy which is the home of Manchester City’s First Team, Women’s Team, and Academy teams.
Train like a young Manchester City player in the heart of the Etihad Campus and discover how Manchester City’s inspiring City Football Academy provides the best possible environment for young players to take their game to the next level while training with other players from around the world.
Manchester City Football Performance
(14 – 17 years old, Maximum 1 week stay)
- Through a series of training sessions, workshops, and tests delivered by City Football coaches and specialists, you will develop your individual game while focusing on Soccer Performance, Human Performance, and Development of Talent
- Boys sessions and Girls sessions are available for campers from 14 to 17 years old.
- Please see the Dates Page for Performance Program session availability.
Manchester City Football Development
(9 – 13 years old, Maximum 1 week stay)
- The City Football Development Program is an initiative for enthusiastic players aged 9-13 who are at the start of their soccer journey, focusing on supporting the development of young players who are learning the fundamentals of the game
- Jr. Boys sessions and Jr. Girls sessions are available for campers from 9 – 13 years old.
- Please see the Dates Page for Development Program session availability.
Manchester City Football and English Language
(9 – 17 years old boys, 14 – 17 years old girls)
- The City Football and English Language Program is a fully immersive soccer / football and English language summer program for 9 – 17 year old designed to help players develop essential communication skills both on and off the field in authentic soccer contexts.
- Boys sessions from 9 – 17 years old and girls from 14 – 17 years old
- Please see the Dates Page for Soccer and English Language Program session availability.
Etihad Campus and the City Football Academy:
The Manchester City Football Programs takes place in the heart of the Etihad Campus at the world-class City Football Academy training facility which is shared by Manchester City’s First Team, Women’s Team, and Academy teams.
The 80-acre facility has been designed to help young players achieve their goals in a truly inspirational location. The players will train on the Academy pitches and the full-size indoor pitch at the City Football Academy. The Football Only Performance players from 14 to 17 years old will also have a unique opportunity to experience the facilities at the MIHP (Manchester Institute of Health and Performance) which is an elite high-performance facility located right next to the Etihad Campus.
Learn and train at the home of the Premier League Champions:
Manchester City players, in their pursuit of both individual excellence and team success, strive to play exciting and beautiful football. Manchester City Club’s philosophy enables players to be creative and expressive in all environments.
Players will not only get an exclusive insight into how Manchester City players train, but will also learn and develop key interpersonal skills whilst playing alongside players from all over the world.
Soccer Education Coaching:
During the delivery of practical sessions the individual needs of players may be addressed in the following ways, depending on age, physical attributes and experience:
- Specific challenges to different players
- Testing of individual knowledge and understanding
- The use of simplified or more detailed language
Soccer and English Language Sessions:
Co-created by Manchester City Football Schools and accredited language providers, British Study Centres, the soccer and English courses are designed to help players develop essential communication skills both on and off the field in authentic soccer contexts.
English language sessions will be delivered by qualified teachers with a passion for soccer who will draw on interactive technology to make learning an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Accredited Language Program
- Innovative Syllabus
Message from the Manager:
“We look forward to welcoming young players from all over the world to the City Football Academy to experience how City players train and play.”
Pep Guardiola – Manager, Manchester City
Parents are invited to the Etihad Campus!
Parents are welcome to attend the Closing Ceremony at Etihad Stadium at the end of camp!
(details available and to be confirmed before summer sessions start)
Manchester City Football Performance in cooperation with British Study Centres