SOCCER CAMPS INTERNATIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are under the age of thirteen, you must gain your parent or guardian’s permission to use this website. For purposes herein, ‘you’ or ‘your’ shall be any person accessing this website or utilizing any of the services offered by SCI including the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of a minor who utilizes the services of SCI for the benefit of such minor. SCI now gives notice that it reserves the right to change or modify any or all of these terms and conditions at its sole discretion and without further notice to you. Your use, or continued use, of this website and/or SCI services shall mean that you accept any and all changes and modifications. It is your sole responsibility to inform the applicable camp participant (‘Camper’) and any travelling companion(s) of these terms and conditions as you shall indemnify SCI from claims and actions which arise from each such person that they were not made aware of these terms and conditions of use. As there remains certain global instability, we urge you to be aware of regional challenges. Please check with your embassy in the country of the camp you selected. For Americans going abroad, you may choose to notify the State department through its Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
1. SCI. SCI visits many Camps each year to meet the staff and operators of the Camps, inspect the accommodations and menus, review the sports programs, and gain knowledge of the various offerings. SCI serves as a consultant for you with respect to the various independently owned and operated camps or training facilities located primarily in Europe (‘Camps’) for which service SCI charges you a fee. SCI consulting services assist you in determining which Camp has the program offerings your child may be interested in and assist with Camp registration. SCI HAS NO AUTHORITY OR CONTROL OVER THE OPERATION OR POLICIES OF THE CAMPS. In the event you are not satisfied with a Camp, you shall look solely to the applicable Camp for rectification and shall hold SCI harmless and not responsible for any and all expected or unexpected, known or unknown, incurred injuries, damages, losses or inconveniences caused to you and/or your child(ren). SCI reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. SCI may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking. SCI suggests that you obtain insurance related to the travel and enrollment as SCI is not responsible for refunds of any money which may be due to you by Camp or for increased charges by Camps.
2. CAMPS. If you have any questions regarding a Camp policy or procedure, contact SCI in writing via email prior to completing registration. YOU ARE HEREBY GIVEN NOTICE, AND ACKNOWLEDGE, THAT EACH CAMP SETS ITS’ OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROCEDURES AND POLICIES INCLUDING THOSE FOR CANCELLATION AND/OR REFUND. PRICING PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Though not all Camps have written terms and conditions, when such are available such will be provided as part of your registration/application process. YOU ARE HEREBY GIVEN NOTICE THAT CERTAIN CAMPS, DEPENDENT ON A MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS ATTENDING EACH SESSION, HAVE CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR INSUFFICIENT ENROLLMENT WHICH MAY INCLUDE OFFERING YOU ALTERNATIVE SESSION DATES OR GEOGRAPHICAL CAMP LOCATIONS OR A REFUND OF THE CAMP FEE. Cancellation and refund policies specific to your chosen Camp which are made known to SCI will be provided on the ‘Registration’ page for that specific Camp. In the event a Camp agrees to refund certain monies to you and such monies are received by SCI, such monies will be forwarded to you less SCI service fees. Again, you are strongly encouraged to obtain insurance which may cover your costs in case of cancellation by you or the Camp. NOTE: Each Camp reserves the right to terminate, without refund of any sort, the enrollment of any Camp participant who: behaves in a manner which is disruptive or dangerous to themselves or others; or is in breach of any applicable local laws; or appears unfit to attend by virtue of incapacity through drugs or alcohol.
3.REGISTRATION; CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION.It is your sole responsibility to contact SCI in writing via email with any questions prior to reserving a place in a Camp. You must be 18 years or older to make a Camp registration and provide payment for a Camp. All registration information must be accurate and complete and if such changes prior to start of Camp, you must promptly update the information by email to SCI. By your use of this site and registration of a Camper, you represent and warrant to SCI that you have full legal authority to enroll the Camper in the Camp, complete the registration including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this registration. By proceeding with Camp registration, you agree that the terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login name and password and you accept responsibility for all activities and charges that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission you shall notify SCI immediately by email. SCI will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to notify SCI of unauthorized use.
NOTE: Data processed and stored is outside of the country of origin.
PRICING PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. All monies are in United States currency. To lock in a Camp fee price and reserve a place in a Camp, you shall provide SCI, at minimum, with the deposit amount specified for such Camp. The remaining balance must be received by SCI as follows:
- If your program begins in Spring, payment is due in full at time of registration
- If your program begins in June, July or August, all balances are due at the end of April.
If such balances are not so received in full, without further notice to you, your reservation will be cancelled and the reservation deposit will be forfeit.
- For bookings made on or after May 1 for June, July or August camps, full payment is required on booking.
NOTE: You acknowledge and agree your credit card number will be provided directly to the Camp in the following circumstances: i) For your Camp participant’s (‘Camper’) necessary medical care should such be required during the Camp session and/or ii) For any damage to Camp property caused by your Camper.
5. INSURANCE. SCI strongly recommends the purchase of insurance coverage for travel, cancellation, medical and personal property for all your travelers from a broker of your choice. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to understand the limitations of your insurance coverage and you agree that SCI is in no way responsible for any losses not covered by the insurance policy. SCI is not responsible for nor involved with underwriting decisions on claims made by you to the insurance company.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SCI DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND – EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, DURABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY – INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN REFERENCE TO THE SERVICES, ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SCI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF SCI SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITE EVEN IF SCI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY SCI FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY SCI TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IF DESPITE THE EXCLUSIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CLAUSE, SCI SHOULD BE FOUND LIABLE IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION AS PERMITTED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL SCI’s TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY SCI IN CONSULTING FEES, IF ANY, FOR THE BOOKING OF YOUR SPECIFIC SCI SERVICE.
9. HOLD HARMLESS. You shall hold SCI, and its parent company Internet Sports Travel, not responsible for and harmless from: i) any omissions, errors, or acts committed by any Camp including failure to comply with any/all domestic and/or international laws, breach of contract, failure to provide paid-for reservations, intentional or unintentional actions or omissions that result in but are not limited to loss/damage/delay/ inconvenience/injury to you, which includes those traveling with you; ii) for the insolvency, receivership, bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar financial condition (known or unknown) of any Camp; iii) for any credit card unauthorized use or fraudulent, unscrupulous acts committed by any Camp, or persons as the result of your credit card information made available by SCI to a Camp hereunder.