AC Milan Academy Camps
The AC Milan Football Academy Camp also known as Milan Junior Camp (MJC) is the children’s summer vacation soccer camp organized by the famous AC Milan football club from the Italian Serie A League and carried out by local organizations.
- This AC Milan Soccer Camp is for boys 8 to 16 years old
- Residential Camp and Day Camp soccer sessions are available
- Specific goalkeeper practice is available during all sessions
The soccer training sessions (depending on your site) will be lead by AC Milan soccer legends, in cooperation with Sporteventi coaches, such as Stefano Eranio (Former Player and AC Milan Youth Coach staff / Scout) Pierino Prati (former player and Manager of one AC Milan top Soccer School in Milan), Lorenzo Cresta (former player, coach U12 of the AC Milan Youth Sector), and Walter De Vecchi (Former player and coach in AC Milan Youth Sector) known as the AC Milan supervisors and supervised by a Milan Junior Camps head coach (Luca Santochirico).
The camp is not a soccer camp full of rigid training exercises, nor is it designed to immediately produce champions. It is a soccer camp designed for having fun and playing with the other boys; a soccer camp spent learning to respect each other and learn new skills. It is an important time to stimulate soccer players’ sense of responsibility and to learn the important value of rules and education.
The AC Milan camps are held in some of the most famous and exclusive locations of the Italian Alps – as Cortina d’Ampezzo [Dolomites], Asiago Mountain Plateau , the Italian Adriatic Coast at the seasides of Jesolo Lido [Venice] and Lignano Sabbiadoro [Udine].
The parents of Federico, previous year participant, Ferragamo (famous Italian luxury good company) stated that the “Milan Junior Camp of Cortina D’Ampezzo was highly educational and instructive. For Federico it was a positive experience besides being lots of fun as well.”
The MJC is open to boys from 8 to 16 years of age and of all nationalities, both groups and individual. The official languages of the camps are Italian and English.
The Milan Junior Camps welcome every year more than 1000 campers during 11 weeks throughout the months of June, July and August: on average 500 from Italy, and 500 from 50 different countries and in particular: USA, CANADA, UK, JORDAN, KUWAIT, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, JAPAN, CROATIA, SLOVENIA, GERMANY, GREECE, RUSSIA, INDIA, MEXICO, LEBANON, UKRAINE, SLOVAKIA, CHINA and SLOVENIA.
Players Scouted in the past at the Milan Junior Camps:
Gianmarco Zigoni (1991)
- He attended the MJC of Cortina in 2004.
- In 2009 he was the forward of the U19 AC Milan Team (Primavera) and he joined many times the first team. Also he joined the U19 Italian National team.
- In 2012-2013 he played in 3rd division (Avellino football team) and he’s still an AC Milan player.
- In 2013-2014 he plays in 3rd division (Lecce football team) and he’s still an AC Milan player.
Boateng Kingsley (1994)
- He attended the MJC of Cortina in 2004-2005-2006.
- In 2012-2013 he was the forward of the U19 – AC Milan 2° Team (Primavera) and he’s joined many times the U19 Italian National team coached by Alberigo Evani.
- In 2013-2014 he played in Serie A (Catania football team and AC Milan)
Tigran Kandikjan (1993)
- He attended the camp in 2006 in Vittorio Veneto.
- In 2010 he was the goalkeeper of the U-19 Macedonian National Team.
Lorenzo Ferrari (1996)
- He attended the MJC of Cortina in 2005; at the moment he was the Goalkeeper of the U16 – AC Milan Team (Allievi Nazionali) coached by Filippo Inzaghi and our
- AC Milan Supervisor Fulvio Fiorin, and in 2011 he has joined many times the U16 Italian National Team.
- In 2013-2014 he is the Goalkeeper of the U19 – AC Milan Team (Primavera) coached by Filippo Inzaghi and our AC Milan Supervisor Fulvio Fiorin.
Luca Baldassin (1994)
- He attended the MJCs of Vittorio Veneto in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- In 2013-2014 he played in the U19 Udinese Calcio Team (Primavera) as midfielder.
Samuele Longo (1992)
- He attended the AC Milan Camp in Cortina D’Ampezzo in 2002. Then he was scouted by InterMilan.
- In 2012-2013 he played in the Liga (Spain) Championship in Espanyol football Club.
- In 2013-2014 he plays in Serie A (Hellas Verona football Club) even if he is still an InterMilan player.
Campeol Axel (2002)
- He attended the MJC of Jesolo Lido in 2010.
- In 2013-2014 he is the defender of the U14 – AC Milan Team (Giovanissimi Regionali A)
Rokavec Mika-Mario – Slovenia (1997)
- He attended the Milan Junior Camp of Medulin (Croatia) in 2008-2009-2010-2011.
- In 2013-2014 he has joined the Youth Sector of Lazio Football Club as player of the Primavera Team (U19)
In 2007, AC Milan prized the Milan Junior Camp of Cortina as the Best Milan Junior Camp in the world and the Site with the most campers in one week around the world.
Milan Junior Camp Day
At each camp, the AC Milan supervisors will choose one or two 9-10 year old boys (2009 – 2010) and one 13-14 year old boy (2005 – 2006) during each session. They will be able to take part in the Milan Junior Camp Day which is a two day meeting of the best players from all Milan Junior Camps worldwide. The Milan Junior Camp Day will presumably take place in the fall 2019 or spring 2020 at the Vismara – Milan Sport Center. Vismara is the sport center where all AC Milan Youth Team sides train (the First Team and the Primavera (U19) Team train at Milanello instead).
There should be about 200 class ’19 boys who will play each other in friendly games all day long while being watched attentively by AC Milan Youth Team sides’ talent scouts. Afterwards they will be taken to the San Siro stadium for a Milan home game and some of them might be able to meet some first team players after the game.
NB. The date for the MJC DAY will be announced as soon as it is known but NOT before the end of August 2019.
AC Milan Junior Camp in cooperation with Sporteventi.