Bordeaux Soccer Camp 2017 Prices
(Enter your email address on our HOME PAGE Newsletter Box to receive 2017 Soccer Camps Updates)
- Boys Age Group: 7 to 16
- Girls Age Group: 8 to 15 (August 13 session only)
- Prices do not include Airfare
- Camp maximum stay is Two (2) weeks due to the physical demand of the training sessions.
- This Soccer Program is only designed for those who are registered/licensed players in a soccer club.
(Mandatory: after you register for this camp, we will need to receive a copy of the participant’s 2016/2017 soccer club license/membership)
1 Week Camps and 2 Week Camps are available.
For 2 Week Camps, please use the following formula: Price of Session + Price of Weekend Stay + Price of Session
|Length of Stay||Price Per Person (in US $ Dollars)|
7 days / 6 nights / Sunday – Saturday
Weekend Stay (Saturday night)
Day Camp / 5 days / Monday – Friday
Round Trip Airport Transfer from Bordeaux (BOD) Airport or train station to Camp
Your Soccer Camp Fee Includes:
- Full board accommodation
- Three meals per day (Day camp lunch only)
- Full coaching program
- Services of French certified coaches and staff
- Session report
- Evening activities throughout the week (except Day camp)
- Staff presence 24 hours a day
- Trip to Bordeaux FC stadium for Professional game (if available during your session)
- Bordeaux Cap Girondins Jersey and Short
- Mini Poster with you and the Bordeaux Professional players (depending on players availability during practices)
Mandatory French Law Requirement for Sports Camps in France:
The camp requires, on the first day of the camp, a doctor’s medical certificate attesting that the participant is physically able to fully participate in all sports activities during the camp.
Note: All prices are per person and in US dollars. Prices & availability are subject to change without written notification and are not confirmed until full payment has been made.