Juventus Soccer Camps Promotions (please Contact Us for details):
- Bring your brother in 2017 and each sibling will get a US $ 50 discount for any 2017 Juventus camp session registrations.
- Returning 2016 (or previous editions) participants will get a US $ 50 discount for any 2017 Juventus camp session registrations.
1 Week Camps and 2 Week Camps are available.
For 2 Week Camps, please use the following formula: Price of Session + Price of Session. (10% discount for 2 weeks stay)
|Length of Stay||Price Per Person (in US $ Dollars)|
Vinovo Residential Sessions: 7 days / 6 nights / Sunday – Saturday
Residential Sessions: 7 days / 6 nights / Sunday – Saturday
Vinovo Day Camp Sessions: 7 days / Sunday – Saturday
Day Camp Sessions: 7 days / Sunday – Saturday
Your Soccer Camp Fee Includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and one snack per day (using a specific menu developed in collaboration with Juventus experts) (Day camp lunch and snack only)
- Hotel accommodation on a twin, triple or quad basis
- Transfer by private bus from hotel to fields during the week (for some sites)
- Supervision and assistance
- Medical assistance
- One kit of personalized Adidas apparel with the exclusive Juventus logo which includes 2 short sleeve t-shirts, 1 short-sleeved black and white shirt, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of socks, 1 training suit, and 1 backpack. (Day Camper in Vinovo will be provided with 1 short sleeve t-shirt, no training suit and no backpack)
- Tour inside the new and unique Juventus Stadium in Turin for the participants of the Camp of Vinovo (Residential campers only, no day campers)
- Two soccer training sessions per day provided by Juventus technical staff.
- Dedicated recreation staff.
- Participation certificate and final gift.
The camp requires a doctor’s medical certificate (no more than a year old) attesting that the participant is physically able to fully participate in all sports and social activities during the camp. (After registration you will need to fill out additional forms)
All Italian camps are taught in Italian only. However, there will be a few coaches each session who speak some basic English. For many years, we have had participants attending the camp from all over the world. Many of these participants do not speak Italian but have nevertheless adapted well as there is no language barrier at the camp.
Note: All prices are per person and in US dollars. Prices & availability are subject to change without written notification and are not confirmed until full payment has been made.