Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camps
Congratulations Real Madrid FC, 2018 European Champions (third in a row!)!
The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer. You will be able to experience a great Spanish culture, make new friends from all over the world, develop your soccer skills and learn new ones.
It’s a Real Madrid experience; the club with the Best, past and present, Soccer Players from around the world (Alfredo Di Stéfano, Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid Coach), Cristiano Ronaldo, etc.), FIFA’s Best Team of the 20th Century, 33 Spanish League Titles, 19 Spanish Cups, and 12 UEFA European Champions League Titles.
You will visit Santiago Bernabeu stadium (Real Madrid famous stadium) during your Real Madrid camp.
It is an opportunity that the Real Madrid Foundation offers to boys aged between 7 and 17 years of age, with the aim of allowing them to experience an alternative and positive form of sport and training, a values-based education, by means of combining sports and learning.
In 2017, more than 3,000 kids of 80 different nationalities participate at Fundacion Real Madrid Campus Experience!
In addition, Fundacion Real Madrid Campus Experience also has a diverse programme of recreational and educational activities that are always aligned to the values of Real Madrid, with the objective of educating children based upon the five ethical pillars of the club: team work, leadership, respect for others, Self-Control and hard work.
Camp Sessions Differences:
- High Performance Residential or Day Camp Sessions: Club level players only (must belong to a soccer club at home, more intense coaching, additional time compared to residential camp below), 9 – 17 years old (residential or day camp), Training site and Accommodations site at Universidad Europea
- Residential Camp Sessions: no requirements, all level players, 9 – 17 years old, Training site is Valdebebas (Real Madrid training center), Accommodations site at Universidad Autonoma
- Day Camp Sessions (no sleepover): no requirements, all level players, 7 – 13 years old, Training site is Valdebebas (Real Madrid training center)
2 different Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Camps:
- The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience High Performance Residential Soccer Camp or High Performance Day Camp are aimed at children aged 9 to 17 years old, who are registered (licensed) players in their hometown soccer clubs. Only clubs players can participate at this camp. Campus Experience High Performance is a Real Madrid Foundation project that offers boys aged 9-17 who are members of a football club training by highly qualified coaches to improve their individual skills and improve their technique on the football pitch. Players get 1 extra hour of soccer practice/theory daily compare to regular all level soccer camp sessions below, please see the Camp Details page for more information. (Mandatory: after you register for the High Performance camp, we will need to receive a copy of the participant’s 2018/2019 home soccer club License/membership/registration or a letter from his soccer club)
Soccer training sessions will take place at the Villaviciosa de Odón Campus (Universidad Europea de Madrid) and also at the Municipal Soccer Fields (artificial grass) close to the University (Campos Municipales Villaviciosa de Odón).
The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience High Performance Soccer Camp will help you to experience, as a player, the different phases of the game taking into account your age and conditions for soccer.
- The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Residential Soccer Camp is aimed at children aged 9 to 17 years old of all levels. Players do not have to belong to a soccer club in order to participate in the Soccer Camp sessions. Soccer day camp is only available to boys from 7 – 13 years old.
Soccer training practice will take place at Real Madrid’s world-class City Sport, Madrid training facility in Valdebebas.
The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp programme is aimed to emphasizes the development of tactical and technical soccer training, as well as the intercultural exchange with participants from other countries.
Residential and Day Camp soccer sessions are available for both camps.
Specific Goalkeeper Soccer Camp training practices will be available for sessions from July TBA to August TBA (see details on the Camp Details page).
This camp has a large number of Spanish players (more than 80% on average) sessions and are coached in Spanish but that does not stop many international players from participating at this camp, knowledge of Spanish is recommended.