Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience – Soccer Camp Spain
Campus Experience is a Top Spanish Youth Football Camp from Fundación Real Madrid Camps are located in Madrid, Spain. Soccer Camps International is the Official Representative 2020 of Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation.
This Elite Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience Soccer Training program, with both theory and practice, is provided by Real Madrid Foundation coaches. The Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience, is a real experience for children, a space where, with confidence and discipline, they can grow, share and live their dreams.
“Soccer Players arrive as individuals, Soccer Players leave as a team”
The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer: Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience in Madrid, Spain. You will be able to experience a great Spanish culture, make new friends from all over the world, develop your soccer skills and learn new ones. It’s a Real Madrid experience; the club with the Best, past and present, Soccer Players from around the world (Alfredo Di Stéfano, Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid Coach), Cristiano Ronaldo, Eden Hazard etc.), FIFA’s Best Team of the 20th Century, 33 Spanish League Titles, 19 Spanish Cups, and 13 UEFA European Champions League Titles.
You will visit Santiago Bernabeu stadium (Real Madrid famous stadium) during your Real Madrid camp. It is an opportunity that the Real Madrid Foundation offers to boys aged between 7 and 17 years of age, with the aim of allowing them to experience an alternative and positive form of sport and training, a values-based education, by means of combining sports and learning. In addition, Fundacion Real Madrid Campus Experience also has a diverse programme of recreational and educational activities that are always aligned to the values of Real Madrid, with the objective of educating children based upon the five ethical pillars of the club: team work, leadership, respect for others, Self-Discipline and hard work.Camp Sessions Differences:
- High Performance Residential or Day Camp Sessions: Club level players only (must belong to a soccer club/team at home, more intense coaching, additional time compared to residential camp below), 9 – 17 years old (residential or day camp), Training site and Accommodations site at Universidad Europea
- Residential Camp Sessions: no requirements, all level players, 9 – 17 years old, Training site is Valdebebas (Real Madrid official training center), Accommodations site at Universidad Autonoma
- Day Camp Sessions (no sleepover): no requirements, all level players, 7 – 13 years old, Training site is Valdebebas (Real Madrid training center)
2 different Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Camps:
- The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience High Performance Residential Soccer Camp or High Performance Day Camp are aimed at children aged 9 to 17 years old, who are registered (licensed) players in their hometown soccer clubs. Only clubs players can participate at this camp. Campus Experience High Performance is a Real Madrid Foundation project that offers boys aged 9 – 17 who are members of a football club training by highly qualified coaches to improve their individual skills and improve their technique on the football pitch. Players get 1 extra hour of soccer practice/theory daily compare to regular all level soccer camp sessions below, please see the Camp Details page for more information. (Mandatory: after you register for the High Performance camp, we will need to receive a copy of the participant’s 2019/2020 home soccer club License/membership/registration or a letter from his soccer club)
Soccer training sessions will take place at the Villaviciosa de Odón Campus (Universidad Europea de Madrid) and also at the Municipal Soccer Fields (artificial grass) close to the University (Campos Municipales Villaviciosa de Odón). The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience High Performance Soccer Camp will help you to experience, as a player, the different phases of the game taking into account your age and conditions for soccer.
- The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Residential Soccer Camp and Day Camp is aimed at children aged 9 to 17 years old of all levels. Players do not have to belong to a soccer club in order to participate in the Soccer Camp sessions. Soccer day camp is only available to boys from 7 – 13 years old.
Soccer training practice will take place at Real Madrid’s world-class City Sport, Madrid training facility in Valdebebas. The Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp programme is aimed to emphasizes the development of tactical and technical soccer training, as well as the intercultural exchange with participants from other countries. Residential and Day Camp soccer sessions are available for both camps. Specific Goalkeeper Soccer Camp training practices will be available for sessions from June 28 to August 8 (see details on the Camp Details page). NEW for 2020: Campus Experience Football and Responsible Gaming (Esports) sessions first 2 weeks of July. The experience combined football training with recreational and training activities in the morning and responsible gaming classes in the afternoon, invigorated by the professors of the reference academy: The Global Esports Academy, co-organizers of this Campus Experience modality. It is an opportunity that Real Madrid Foundation offers to boys and 9 to 14 years old (Day camps 7 – 14 years old) combining their two passions: football and gaming, in a responsible way with an educational background. Some of the issues addressed during the two weeks of the Campus Experience included maintaining a correct posture and properly managing video games sessions to avoid a sedentary lifestyle. This camp has a large number of Spanish players (more than 70% on average) during the sessions and are coached in Spanish and some English but that does not stop many international players from participating at this camp. The official language for communication is Spanish, although most of the staff can speak to participants in English without any difficulty. The organisation’s supervisors and staff will try to get all children involved, regardless of language. Every year, children who do not speak Spanish or English take part, but sport is a universal language, so they end up communicating without any problems.