Paris Saint Germain Academy Camp 2018 Prices to come
(Enter your email address on our HOME PAGE Newsletter Box to receive 2018 Soccer Camps Updates)
- Age Group: 8 to 17, boys (regular session); 13 to 17, boys (Special International Sessions Only)
- Summer regular session age groups: Junior = 8-12 | Senior = 13-17
- Prices do not include Airfare
- NO WEEKEND STAY (except Special Sessions)
- Camp Maximum stay is two (2) weeks due to the physical demand of the training sessions.
Paris Saint Germain Academy Camps Regular Weekly Sessions Promotion (please Contact Us for details):
- Bring your brother in 2018 and you will receive a US $ 60 discount for any 2018 Paris Saint Germain Academy Camps Regular Weekly Session Registrations (discount only applies to the brother).
|Length of Stay||Price Per Person (in US $ Dollars)|
6 days / 5 nights / Sunday – Friday
$ to come
French or English Classes option:
$ to come
2 Week International Sessions with Discovery of Paris/Disneyland and Optional English or French Classes
$ to come
Additional Goalkeeper or Forward Training option:
$ to come per week ($ to come International 2 weeks session
Round Trip Airport Transfer from Paris Airports (CDG and Orly) or Paris train stations to Camp(For transfers outside of the time frames mentioned on the airport transfer page (see time restrictions in our airport transfer section), the fee for an outside hours transfer will be an additional US $ 220 each way)
$ to come(One Way $ to come)
Unaccompanied Minor (UM) Roundtrip Airport Transfer (additional transfer fee) from Paris (CDG and Orly) Airports to camp siteUnaccompanied Minor (UM) is a paid service offered by many airlines (usually for children 14 years old and under only) meaning that your child is escorted by airline staff during his trip, through the airport and passport control/customs and that the camp staff are required to sign for receipt of your child. Most airlines will also charge a fee for this service.
Add $ to come to the price above
Your Soccer Camp Fee Includes:
- Three meals per day
- Coaching program by certified Paris Saint Germain Academy trained coaches
- Paris Saint Germain Academy Diploma and end of camp progress report
- Evening activities throughout the week
- Staff presence 24 hours a day
- Trip to Paris Saint Germain training center or stadiums (based on stadium (Parc des Princes or Stade de France) or training center availability)
- Nike Paris Saint Germain Academy Soccer Kit (2 jerseys, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of socks, 1 training suit, and 1 sport bag)
Add-ons to above for Special 2 week International Session Only:
- A visit of Paris (view of Eiffel Tower, boat ride and meal on the Seine river (bateaux-mouche), visit of Arc of Triumph with view of the Champs-Elyzees, Megastore PSG ) (subject to change)
- a Day at Disneyland Paris!
- Initiation to English or French Language, 4 hours per week (optional)
- English or French language diploma
- Airport Transfer (Paris CDG or Paris Orly airports) (see time restrictions in our airport transfer section)
Mandatory French Law Requirement for Sports Camps in France:
The camp requires, on the first day of the camp, a doctor’s medical certificate, less than 3 months old, attesting that the participant is physically able to fully participate in all sports activities during the camp.
Note: All prices are per person and in US dollars. Prices & availability are subject to change without written notification and are not confirmed until full payment has been made.